Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Frank@yahoo, for Manfraco.Blogspot.Com

WELCOME TO MANFRACO BLOG BROWSING, ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US, YOU ARE ALL INVITED.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT US?
Just a short comment would do.

From, Frank@yahoo:

Hello everybody!

I am here because my dear friend Manfraco has invited me to help him, he wants me to write a few posts in his blog, at the same time he wants to discuss what has been written in this blog, and what could be the best way to get it right the first time, so that people could be interested in reading it, and then perhaps comment on it.

I have read Manfraco posts and it seems to me that he is really overdoing things; the first question that comes to my mind after reading the posts is: how could Manfraco hope to bring about so many reconciliations all by himself? I think that he needs at least half a dozen of best people around to succeed in doing it.
My guess is that he may want to just take part in one or two of these reconciliations treads and let the others treads open to anyone who wants to take part.
For me it is going to be very interesting to see if he succeeds even with my help.

So, you are all invited to take part in these writings and please, write to us and let us know what you think about it all.
The shortest of any comment will do, if you don't have time?

Come on, give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at:
frankmenchise@yahoo.com
or
Manfraco@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.
My regards to you all, from
Frank@yahoo.

TO BE CONTINUED

google96a1c70954031bf3.html

No comments: