Monday, November 30, 2009

Manfraco Reconciliations progress review

WELCOME TO MANFRACO BLOG,YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE, ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, OR WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WITHIN THESE GLOGS? IF YOU FIND ANYTHING INTERESTING LET US KNOW ANYHOW. THIS BLOG SHOWS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF OTHER BLOGS, TO FOLLOW THEM CLIK ON THE LINKS PROVIDED WITHIN, AT THE BEGINNING OR AT THE END OF EACH CATEGORY.
email us it is free, Just a short comment will do, if you don't have much time?

Frank@yahoo, for Manfraco Blogs

Hello everybody!

This is just another post which I am writing for, Manfraco.blogspot.com, I am writing again to say that I am pleased to see that my friend Manfraco has really done something about his blogs, because at last he has started all his blogs going, so now is a matter of seeing which one are the better blogs and which one Manfraco is going to write himself.
Since I know Manfraco well as Manfraco and I have talked about many things together, therefore I know or guess what he is going to say; so, I am exited to see that he has decided to let the world see also his human side. Last time I wrote in here I was saying that Manfraco was opening up to the public, so his new post of, Manfraco Dreamland, was going to be more light hearted then Manfraco Reconciliations, so there shoud be more fun for everyone, since it is going to cover a lot of subjects, starting from simple dreams to meaningful dreams and dreams of the other side. This talking about dreams is a very old, as even our ancient forefathers always believed that the dreams had a meaning of their own. But this is only the beginning of Manfraco Dreamland and there will be lots of other staff that Manfraco would like to talk about; so, let us see what he is going to write next.
Anyhow, Manfraco is just too busy with all his blogs and his website, http://www.manfraco.com/ so he is going to leave the others treads open for anyone who wants to take part, so anyone that has anything to say may do so. I am willing to help Manfraco with his blogs of: Manfraco Reconciliations, Manfraco Dreamland or Mother Nature Challenge, Just I would like to know which one Manfraco wants me to work on.
For me it is going to be very interesting to see if Manfraco succeeds in doing all this work, even with my help.

PUBLIC NOTE:
You are all invited to take part in these writings and, please write to us and let us know, what you think about it all.
Even the shortest comment will do, if you don't have much time?

Before I sign off, I would like to remind you the readers that Manfraco needs help from the public, because there are many subjects on his mind to deal with, let me give you a link to one of his first blog, were his list what he wants to do, this is the link,

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddf3jnnb_20g9vzh8gt

Come on, give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at:
frankmenchise@yahoo.com

or
Manfraco@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.
My regards to you all, from
Frank@yahoo.

TO BE CONTINUED

google96a1c70954031bf3.html

No comments: